TIFF 2014 Reviews: Midnight Madness, James Franco and… a Walrus?
This was my second time attending TIFF but this time actually hit the red carpet for the world premier of Tusk (the new Kevin Smith movie and a personal inspiration for his “why-not” attitude), the new Kristen Wiig Welcome to Me (expect award noms for her), Eden (French 90s DJ movie), The Sound and Fury (new James Franco) and Tokyo Tribe.
Short and Sweet Tweeted Reviews by YouRockRed
- Tusk = If Kevin Smith can turn Justin Long into a walrus, you can make your own movie too.
- The Sound and the Fury = James Franco shouldn’t be allowed to tackle any more classic American novels.
- Welcome to Me = 86 Million dollars of dark comedic fun, Oprah ain’t go nothing on this Borderline personality TV host.
- Eden = Music scene public-masturbation up on the big screen from famous French DJs you’ve never heard of.
- Tokyo Tribe = World’s first rap-battle musical.
And surprisingly THIS was the catchiest song heard:
Also I spotted THIS man.