Best Shows of 2015
Let’s make it a baker’s dozen here because this year I saw so many good shows from international acts and major festivals to invite-only showcases. Numbers indicate how many times seen in 2015.
Japanese psych-rock band Bo Ningen set a new standard for all rock acts I ever see in the future. Do yourself a favour, seriously, and just click here to witness the show I caught. I was lucky enough to be standing in front of the red guitar player the whole time. My partner and I are already planning our return to Reykjavik for Iceland Airwaves again.
- Bo Ninjen- KEXP KEX Hostel – Iceland Airwaves, Iceland (x2)
- Fleetwood Mac- Air Canada Centre- Toronto
- Of Monsters and Men- private show, CityFolk, Ottawa (x2)
- Wand, Heaters- Silver Dollar, Toronto (x2)
- Father John Misty- Field Trip Festival, Toronto (x3)
- Sharon and Bram – Field Trip Festival, Toronto
- Metz, Lee’s Palace, Toronto
- Refused, Ricoh Coliseum, Toronto
- Arkells, Ottawa Bluesfest, Ottawa (x3)
- Stars, Panamania, Toronto (x4)
- Jacco Gardiner, Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto
- The Pixies, Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto